Making Excel Book based jobs into a Web system
dbSheetClient allows for data on Excel books to be stored not in the Excel workbook but in its database. As a result, complex procedures to collect data from Excel books for calculation becomes unnecessary.
Cumbersome Excel operations lead to mistakes!
- Excel Book based field data Mgt; All done manually.
- File level information sharing
- No decisive data leakage/falsification control
- Aggregate processing between books
- Incapable of real-time information sharing
Making Excel Book based operations web-enabled
- Field data is stored in DB
- Excel and DB directly connected
- Affordable to build high security system
- Automating aggregation beyond books
- Real-time information sharing
Screen shots of dbSheetClient system
The following are screen shots of dbSheetClient system, which replaced Excel book based operations with dbSheetClient. In doing so, previously used Excel files are retrieved and re-used in dbSheetClient system as they are. Therefore, introducing a new operation by dbSheetClient cost less effort, even to the end users.
- PL Monitor
- Ability evaluation management system
Making Access file based operation into a Web-enabled system
Access file based operations can become a web-enabled system using dbSheetClient so valuable local data can be turned into even more effective management data.
MDB files have limitations and cause problems
- Client/Server type operation of Access
- File corruption due to multiple accesses
- Processing speed drastically drops when the data amount increases
- Built-in security countermeasures are incapable
- Use at separate locations causes an inevitable increase in work hours
Make a Web-enabled system with Server Database
- Make C/S operation of Access web enabled
- Bring out the full functions of dbSheet Server via API
- High-speed response in WAN environments
- Automate distribution/renewal of the latest program (MDB)
- Establish Web-enabled system with Access VBA
Screen shots of our customers’ cases
The following are screen shots of our customer, Ichimiya Transportation Co., Ltd's.
- Customs clearance/work result data
- Quotation management
- Customer management
If you want to make your end-user Excel or Access work into a system with:
Immediate data delivery and sharing;
Smooth data reporting and processing;
Automated data processing;
Strict role-based access control and secure user authentication;
Multiple personnel use in multiple distant locations;
Then dbSheetClient is the answer!