Greetings from President
No one would argue that information revolution by internet would be one of the driving forces to change our social environment drastically. Further, as ubiquitous computing is grabbing people’s attention, it is presenting realistically tangible change by that in front of us nowadays.
In such a change of IT related environment, I suppose even small and medium size businesses can grow big when they have steady vision or concept. Therefore, our company has been encouraged by such a change and determined to make a big challenge with dream and hope.
In 21th century where internet will further develop in functionality and society will further increase in speed and uncertainty, IT will be further valued its role in society. With such technological basis in place, the world will shorten its distance and go globalism further. By such phenomenon, leveling technological advancement in the world will be promoted, and the world’s rich development can be expected. However, on the other hand, thorny issues such as natural resource issues, environment issues, and the food problems, as one can describe as the common risks for whole humanity, will also be closed up.
We consider advancement of IT should serve leveling technological advancement and the solutions that should be addressed in parallel. For that purpose, handling those technologies should play significantly important role. In other words, principle or philosophy matters most. So we determine to contribute to the hopeful future of the ideal of peace and happiness as a manifestation of love for humanity as a core value.
Holding our will high, beginning from what we can do by ourselves, piling tiny efforts up by all of us, we are determined to increase our corporate value financially and socially. Loyal to our principle, we would like to develop as a company that puts plan into practice with responsibility. That is, I believe, our way to go.
We will greatly appreciate your guidance and encouragement as we keep challenging for realizing what we ought to be with our great passion.
- Corporate name
- NEWCOM Inc.
- March 7, 2000.
- The capital
- 24 million yen
- President and CEO
- Yasuji Sakaguchi
- San Francisco Branch
- 1151 Harbor Bay Parkway Suite #206, Alameda, CA 94502
- Head Quarters
- Gibraltar Urawa Bldg. 3F, 7-3-16 Tokiwa, Urawa-ku, Saitama 330-0061, Japan
- Number of employees
- Business Activities
- 1. Development, sales, installation, and training and support for dbSheetClient
- 2. System development under commission
- 3. Operational support of networks and business operation systems
- 4. Dispatching of IT engineers
- 5. Sales, installation, training and support for the electric CAD package
- 6. Web site management to support electric control designs
Core Theme is "Bridge".
Newcom's Core Theme is "Bridge".
Our corporate logo is based on the image of a Bridge.” We hope that through our IT platforms, we can become a bridge to a wonderful future for you.
- First Bridge: New Value Creation
- We contribute to our customers’ creation of new value by prioritizing user optimization.
- Second Bridge: Global Vision
- We contribute to advancing global IT solution technology so customers can shift to more creative work styles.
- Third Bridge: Hopeful Future
- We contribute from the IT field to the construction of a continuously developing, peaceful, and happy future.
Issues Shared by Humanity in the 21st Century --- Resources, the Environment, and Food Issues
We would like help by making our proposals of IT solutions to support people working on these problems.
Taking a worldwide perspective, we are determined to join in creating a hopeful future.
What is the CORE POWER of NEWCOM
- Application capability to tailor the latest technology to the user
- Marketing capability that is fully familiarized with our own products
- Customer support capability to give a sense of security to our customers
We aim to be globally recognized, one-of-a-kind company that can provide high satisfaction to all the stakeholders surrounding NEWCOM.
Customer list (Alphabetic order)
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Aisan Computer Services Corp.
- Alfatech Inc.,
- Ishizaki Honten Company Limited
- JITSUMUKYOIKU-SHUPPAN Co., Ltd.
- Ebara Foods Industry, Inc.
- Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- SOGO MEDICAL CO., LTD.
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc.
- Ichimiya Transportation Co., Ltd
- Japan System Development
- JOHSHUYA CO., LTD
- Kanden System Solutions Co., Inc.
- KUBOTA SYSTEMS INC.
- Matsuno Co., Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Engineering Co., Ltd.
- MX Mobiling Co., Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Logistics Hirohata Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Logistics Kimitsu Co., Ltd.
- OA Promotion Center.Co.,Ltd.
- Olympus Corporation
- OTSUKA CORPORATION
- Ranzan Village Co., Ltd., Saitama Social Welfare Corporation
- Saitama Social Welfare Corporation
- Secom Trust Systems Co., Ltd.
- Sekisui Aqua System Co., Ltd.
- Seria Co.,Ltd.
- TECHNO SYSTEMS,Inc.
- TEIJIN ECO-SCIENCE LIMITED
- Toray Engineering Co., Ltd.